Mega Man 3

Of all the classic Mega Man games, Mega Man 3 is my favorite, yes, it even beats out Mega Man 2 for me.






Sharp eyed Mega Man fans will probably recognize that the first two covers that show Mega Man and Proto Man don't use art from Mega Man 3 but Mega Man 10. The one solo piece of art for the Blue Bomber for Mega Man 3 that I could find has always had him in this awkward position that I've never been fond of. And of course Proto Man gets a cover because this was his debut game. 

The cover that uses purple with the logo in the center is homage to the purple NES boxes that were everywhere when Capcom's games came to the states. As for the one with the blue? Mega Man is blue. 'Nuff said. The Japanese box art for Rockman 3 uses a green boarder, so I felt I had to have a color with that green.

Since this is my favorite Mega Man game ever, you can expect to see more soundtrack covers for this one.

Comments