Welcome to Minimalist Video Game Soundtrack Covers

You're familiar with the saying "Less is more"? Well, that is exactly what this blog is about. You'll find a plethora of cover art for video game soundtracks that focus on simplicity. 

I have nothing against art that is busy. Some of my favorite art has a lot going on. But over the years I've come to develop an appreciation for minimalist style and simple video game album art has been a big draw for me. The covers for the earlier FINAL FANTASY soundtracks spring to mind when I think of simple cover art along with the Romancing SaGa soundtracks. This blog is a place for me to share the minimalist video game cover art I've made as well as my love for the simple art. 

And of course, you can right click to save the many covers I'll be posting on here. Images range from 600x600 to 700x700.

Oh and because I'm a huge fan of behind the scenes stuff, I'll be including inspirations behind many of the covers. 

Comments